Wednesday, May 13, 2015

TRAVIS MCFARLAND



How did you come to know STK?
How I first heard of STK was at one of many beer festivals that you guys have been at and I thought I need one of these kilts. Then on my 30th birthday I got a kilt as a present to myself.

What is your Favorite Feature of your STK?
My favorite feature is the removable pockets so convenient.

How may Kilts do you own?
I own two kilts currently.

What is your favorite Kilt color?
My favorite hands down is my pinstriped kilt.

What is your favorite event STK has hosted or vended?
The best events are the beer festivals it's really cool coming and chatting with a beer on the waterfront.

What secret thing do you put in your hidden pocket?
Lets just say that the front pocket is a perfect place when going into big music festivals.

What do you carry on your bandoleer (other than attachable pockets)?
I always have the typical things, wallet, phone, knife but in addition i have a couple of carabiners that I use for holding water bottles or whatever comes up that needs carrying.

What typically do you wear with your STK?
When i'm being fancy i usually wear a nice shirt with a vest looks really sharp. When out camping i have hiking boots and a t-shirt.

Where in particular do you wear your STK?
I wear my kilt a lot when i compete in Beard and Mustache competitions. I also wear my kilt when I'm out fishing and camping.

What activities do you do in your STK?
The activities are usually outdoors and competitions. I'am going to be wearing my pinstriped kilt for weddings that i will be attending this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment