Monday, March 5, 2018

INTERVIEW WITH JOSH CURLL


Meet STK NATION'S own Josh Curll.  Big THANKS to Josh for updating STK's slide show on our homepage.  That's Josh in back with his band Son's of Malarkey - Portland's sexiest Kilted Celtic Rock band!  


Where do you live?  I'm from Portland, OR but currently living in Tri-Cities, WA

What do you do for work?  Systems Administrator

More importantly, what do you do for fun?
  Anything related to music. Either performing or attending concerts.

What are your hobbies?  Music, making or listening. I also I like cooking.

Do you have any special talents?  I make pasta and ramen noodles from scratch.

How did you come to know STK?  Got to know them through my friend Dan. They've been a friends of Sons of Malarkey and I for I think 5 years now.

What is your favorite event STK hosts or vends?  Galway Bay Celtic Music Festival and Oregon Brew Fest. I always stop by say hi even if I'm not wearing my kilt.

What is the Favorite Feature on your STK? The front pocket. Just holds a lot. Plus it weighs it down, so when I forget, it still leaves a little mystery.

How many Kilts do you own?  2

What is your favorite Kilt color? Army Green

What secret thing do you put in your hidden pocket?  My capo for my guitar

What do you carry on your bandoleer (other than attachable pockets)?  
I just do the pockets, but in those... Guitar Picks, guitar strings, and a bottle neck slide.

What typically do you wear with your STK?
   My STK t-shirt. Other times, a shirt and a tie. They're great for formal occasions.

Where do you wear your STK?  Everywhere I can. The beach, hiking, concerts, formal occasions. Also my band performs in them a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment