Wednesday, September 30, 2015

DREW REIMER



Where Do You Live?
In the wilderness of Montana. My wife calls me her Montana Mountain Man

What do you do for work?
I wear a blue shirt and sell nuts and bolts.


More importantly, what do you do for fun?
Hiking the beautiful mountains of Montana, brewing my own beer. Come over for a growler fill!

What are your hobbies/special talents?
I can cook just about any meal you want. My wife prefers my cooking to her own!

How did you come to know STKS?
Bought other brands to try them out, my wife bought me my StumpTown one for a wedding present. The quality is unsurpassed!

What is your favorite event StumpTown Kilts hosts or vends?
I have yet to attend any events.

What is the Favorite Feature on your STK?


Adjustable waist and the font pocket. 


How many STKs do you own?
One

What is your favorite STK color?
Green

What secret thing do you put in your STK hidden pocket?
My wallet.

What typically do you wear with your STK?
Everything, my wife enjoys it when I wear a plaid shirt with my kilt.

Where do you wear your STK?
I wear it to local breweries. Everywhere and anytime.




No comments:

Post a Comment