Saturday, October 17, 2015

TONY ALLEN





Tell Us About Yourself
My name is Tony Allen I am a 25 year old Disabled veteran who spends most of the time helping other veterans. I have also started going back to school, my favorite class is my blacksmithing.


Where do you live?
Oregon City, Oregon

What do you do for work?
I am medically retired out of the US Army, but most of my time is spent as Sr. Vice Commander for a local Veterans of Foreign Wars post

What do you do for fun?
I love to go to the shooting range, and I have started blacksmithing. 




What are your special talents?
My favorite hobby is to go to the range and barbecuing.


How did you come to know STK?
I was looking for a locally made kilts and came across Stump Town, glad I did.



What is your favorite STK event?
Sadly I have not been able to attend a event, but I hope to change that in the future. 

What is the Favorite STK Feature?
I love the ability to add more pockets.

How many STKs do you own?
Only one at this time

What is your favorite STK color?
Olive Green

What secret thing do you put in your STK hidden pocket?
I carry a little bottle opener shaped as a pig.

What do you carry on your STK bandoleer?
A extra pocket to carry my wallet and phone

What typically do you wear with your STK?It depends on what I am doing that day, it could range from a basic shirt to my shooting gear.

Where do you wear your STK?
better question would be, where don't I wear it.





No comments:

Post a Comment