Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MAD MARTIAN





Where do you live?
I spend my time between Tigard and Mars mostly. 

What do you do for work?
Project Management and Process Improvement. And annoy those who try to do things in a terribly unproductive or destructive manner.

What do you do for fun?
Annoy mundane people.



What are your hobbies/special talents?
I played a doctor on TV. Really.


How did you come to know STK?
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest canvas, held aloft a StumpTown Kilt from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Mad Martian, was to wear a StumpTown Kilt. That, and I went to the Highland Games in 2013.

What is your favorite event STK vends?
Highland Games

What is the Favorite STK Feature?
Pockets wherever I want them.

How many STK Kilts do you own?
Three: Red, White, and Green.

What is your favorite Kilt color?
Green! No, red! Hmmm... I like them all!

What is in your hidden pocket?
That thing is secret!

What do you carry on your bandoleer?
Sometimes a pen, sometimes a flashlight, and sometimes time itself.

What typically do you wear with your STK?
A giant broccoli head (green kilt). Or perhaps devil horns (red kilt). Or possibly antlers (white kilt).

Where do you wear your STK?
I would wear it on a boat. I would wear it with a coat. I would wear it on the land. I would wear it in the sand. I would wear it in my car. I would wear it in a bar. I would wear it here and there. I would wear it EVERYWHERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment